Our free and feature-rich iOS WiFi Baby app allows you to monitor your child while on your home network or away on an external internet connection (4G, LTE, other WiFi network). iOS 7 is required. It is recommended to update to iOS 8 or 9 for optimal performance.
- Need WiFi Baby? - Redirects to our store to buy additional units as the app works up to 4 on screen with simultaneous audio, alerts
Add Your WiFi Baby - For the app to discover WiFi Baby, before clicking this make sure
- Your WiFi Baby is already setup wirelessly using the QuickStart guide that came in the box.
- Your iPhone or iPad is on the same home network, not on LTE, etc.
- Transfer Settings: This option is extremely convenient. Once you're done setting up your app you can share your settings with all your iOS devices with just one click.
- If WiFi Baby does not show up right away, tap the circle arrows in the upper right hand corner to refresh.
- You can also manually enter your assigned unique WiFi Baby IP; the HOME PORT field default is 80.
- Your options are:
- Yes - Perfect. See example below to enter your MyWiFiBaby URL in the AWAY IP/DNS field and enter 8150 in the AWAY PORT field.
- Learn More - This takes you to a detailed support guide HERE
- Not Now - Don't have it? No problem. You can enter it later and still be completely setup on your home network.
The following video shows how to find your MyWiFi Baby URL, enter it the app and additional info. We have bookmarked two sections to watch.
Find your MyWiFi Baby URL (Starts at 2:39, total 20 sec.)
See where to enter your MyWiFiBaby URL in your apps (Starts at 5:36, total 2 min.)
- Pinch/Expand the video into multiple camera configurations with up to 4 on screen or have all of them full size and scroll up and down.
- Pinch/expand to zoom.
- Additionally, a double tap on the camera screen removes the camera name.